Purchase our ham radio study guide now! Click a book image.
- The Latest and Best Ham Radio Study Guide! Technician & General!
- Or, both books in one! Combo Tech & Gen!
- Fully coordinated online quizzes and multi-media supplements, FREE!
- Complete FCC Amateur Radio License Preparation!
- Logically organized, building-block approach in small, easy-to-digest sections
- Balanced depth with simplicity for real understanding of ham radio concepts
- Simple, well written explanations, not just repackaged public domain questions to memorize!
- Highlighted text lets you zero-in on exam question specifics and language
- Fully illustrated plus additional online multimedia support, section-by-section
- Complete online question pool quiz practice organized by book section for consistency and learning effectiveness: Technician Media General Media
- Fully coordinated quizzing and practice exam smart device apps available, for practice on-the-go: iOS Tech iOS Gen Android Tech Android Gen
- The easiest way to learn ham radio, prepare for your exam, and really get it!
Is this book right for you?
If you want to earn or upgrade your ham radio license, HamRadioSchool.com’s ham radio study guide is definitely for you, regardless of your background. You’ll get fundamental understanding of radio along with the competence to get on the air quickly. Easy-to-grasp explanations, ample illustrations, and web multimedia will help you intuitively grasp ham radio concepts. You may even find it fun to read!
How is this book different?
Unlike some other ham radio study guides, these do not pad pages with public domain exam pool questions and require you to memorize answers without understanding! Rather, the pages are filled with relevant content that focuses upon highlighted exam question topics and language, and the free questions are online at our web site, conveniently organized by book section. When you really get it you don’t have to rely on mind-numbing memorization! Yet other books are technical and dry, and seem to require an engineering Ph.D. to really get it. The goal of these books is to promote good, intuitive understanding of radio without “going professorial” on you. Simple explanations with a building-block approach will lead you to enjoyable learning, successful examination, and quickly getting on the air!
About The Author
Stu Turner, WØSTU, holds an FCC Extra license, the top amateur license. As a professional educator he serves as a US Air Force Academy engineering professor where he hones his skills of making difficult topics fun and easy to understand.
Visit HamRadioSchool.com now to see more!